Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is there to do on family vacation in Dallas with teenagers?

We are planning a mini vacation the end of July to Dallas. I know about Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor in Arlington. Does anyone recommend Hurricane Harbor or is it a waste of time and money? What other places are fun for teenagers in or around Dallas? My son is 14, and three daughters ages 13 12 and 11. Any ideas are welcome. Thank you.What is there to do on family vacation in Dallas with teenagers?
Six Flags is much better than Hurricane Harbor.





Since you are already there in Arlington, go see the Texas Rangers! Their ballpark is near by Six Flags.





There is also a restaurant off of I-35 near downtown called Medieval Times. It is a restaurant where you can eat and watch a Medieval-like show.What is there to do on family vacation in Dallas with teenagers?
Well, you mentioned Six Flags. Kids always love that! It has many rides and Hurricane Harbor (I have not been, but heard) Is an awesome, very large, water park. I'm not sure about the money, but I know it sounds fun!





Have fun in Dallas, hope you and your kids enjoy it! =D
Hawiian Falls is a fun waterpark, or Sclitterbhan Waterpark. Hurricane Harbor is awesome!
Hurricane Harbor is boring to me.


I hate it.


I love six flags way better.


Plus, six flags have just built some new rides.


SIX FLAGS!!
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment