Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are some ways teenagers can make money?

I'm in middle school, and I need to make like sixty, seventy bucks. Can anyone think of some quick ways?What are some ways teenagers can make money?
I go on this website during my free times. You can earn e-gift cards for like Amazon.com or cash through Paypal, or other prizes they have. But the only website I know for sure that is legit is SwagBucks. They have many users and you'll never find anyone complaining of any scam and all. All you need to provide is your e-mail address and your name. You basically win these ';SwagBucks'; for searching and with those, you can redeem prizes they have there. It takes a while to get enough points (otherwise they'd be out of business) but it's not hard and it's just for fun. (for me anyway) Sign up here if you're interested http://swagbucks.com/refer/300243 That is my referral link, I would greatly appreciate if you signed up under my account because then I can earn more for spreading the word~! If you don't feel comfortable about the legitimacy of this site, try searching on YahooAnswers if it is real. Every one of them will say so. Here are some tips that might be helpful so you are not lost at first http://postwhateverblog.blogspot.com/What are some ways teenagers can make money?
Save money: This might sound easy too, but try to save your money as much as you can. Set up your dates ahead so that you have a money to use on that day. If you have a date with a girl/boy then I suggest you save as much money and use it sparingly.





Parents: Just ask your parents for money. Parents will always give you money when it comes to going somewhere





- Ebay: From games, clothes, and anything you don't want, sell it on Ebay. You are going to make profits because you're parents bought it and now you want to sell it. I bought my Nintendo Wii and my parents bought me one for this summer so I had a fresh new one to sell. I made a profit of $100 dollars including shipping. Find anything to sell and I'm sure you'll sell it within 2-3 days
You need a working permit it depends on what state you are, there you can work at resturants, applying for applications online and such or even at a gocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment