Thursday, January 21, 2010

What good book for teenagers can I read and write an essay on ?

I loved noughts and crosses, Lucas and all similar great thoughtprovoking books. I need to write a critical essay on a book based on the theme and the thoughts I had !Could you reccommend any books you have enjoyed or think I could write about ? I'd be very grateful, thanks x x xWhat good book for teenagers can I read and write an essay on ?
The Giver by Lois Lowry may seem childish but it is actually a deep book that provokes a lot of thoughts. If you choose this book just ask me for ideas because I have read this book several times and I've dug really deep into it.What good book for teenagers can I read and write an essay on ?
The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini It is a wonderful book. I read it and enjoyed it. Also A Thousand Spelended Suns by Khaled Hossenini. Wonderful books.
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki's and Sharon Lechter's
private peaceful by Michael Morpurgo

No comments:

Post a Comment