Thursday, January 21, 2010

What words do teenagers use these days for talking on their cell phones?

I know how people say imao,ily,or %26lt;3 but what other words or symbols do they use.Give me some examples plz!!!!What words do teenagers use these days for talking on their cell phones?
Lol= Laughing out loud





Omg= Oh my God, oh my goodness, oh my gosh





Ftw= For the win!





Brb= Be right back





orly?= oh really?





yarly!= yeah, really!





Wtf= What the f*ck?





LMAO= laughing my @ss offWhat words do teenagers use these days for talking on their cell phones?
ttyl or talk to you later, l8r, which is self explainitory, wdyt or what do you think, cto or check this out, wtf or what the f..k, or when someone just wont get the hint that they are sucking up my minutes when i am sitting next to a home phone, btbai or being torchured by an idiot...dob,dying of boredom
idk my bff rose.
ummm


sl=schizophrenic laughing


%26lt;.%26lt; FTW= for the win idk=i dont know


XD nvm=never mind


OMFG FTL=for the lose jk=just kidding


ZOMG nm=not much WTS= what the smell


LMAO=lauging my *** off GTFA=get the f*#k away
LOL (laugh out loud) TTYL (talk to you later) G2G (Got to go)TTYL (talk to you later) srry (sorry) rofl (rolling on floor laughing) brb (be right back) ty (thank you) np (No problem) OMG (Oh my God)There are alot more but this is the most I can think of at this time.
I Slap my friends across the face when the speak like that. It's Ignorant **** that just goes to prove Americans are on the lower end of the IQ chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment