Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it safe for teenagers to use Clevastin or other breast supplements?

I'm 18, and I think my breasts have stopped growing. Considering they're AAs (and have been since I was 12), I've been starting to think about trying Clevastin. I'm just wondering if it's safe for me to use a supplement like this at my age, or if it will screw up my body in some way.Is it safe for teenagers to use Clevastin or other breast supplements?
Most of the enhancement supplements say for 18 and older and i have researched them out and they say that they are more likely to work with small chested women (A cups and smaller). Look for the ones that the main ingredients are Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek or even just take those individual supplements. After I had my last son (already being small) they went smaller and really saggy. Out of being despirate I tried them. They helped fill me out and got me to the size i was when I was pregnant. so YES THEY DO WORK, but they don't necessarily work for everyone.Is it safe for teenagers to use Clevastin or other breast supplements?
None of those things work so why are you going to waste your money??? If they worked every store in town would be selling them including me.
Supplements are not tested by the FDA like medicines are, so there is no reason that they have to be safe before they can be sold. Also, there is no legal requirement that they be proven to work. So I wouldn't take these things. Besides, it's highly unlikely that your breasts would stop growing at such a young age.
Breast supplements don't work... So don't even bother. You will have to probably just get breast implants when you get older.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment