Thursday, January 21, 2010

How come many teenagers love to give advice to people and brag about it?

They all want to give advice, but i would never go to my friends for advice on anything important. I usually ask an older person.How come many teenagers love to give advice to people and brag about it?
because u would be suprised the **** we know....... and yet it is good to get advice from a variety of ppl..........im 14 myself





:)How come many teenagers love to give advice to people and brag about it?
We (yes I am a teenager) like to think we know everything. Simple as that.
because they know it all
That is a wonderful question. You are a pretty smart person. But I think kids like to give advice b/c most teens think they know it all and no one can teach them anything. At least it sure seems like that when you, as a parent, try to give them the benefit of your experience. LOL. How would you like to ask my advice some time so I don't feel so useless?
Because teenagers think they know life. Usually they will not listen to older advice because it's usually not the most logical at the time, but you will learn it yourself eventually.
How do you know they like to give advice? I usually dread the time when my friends will ask my advice, for I know that I do not know the answer to everything. Yet, the great thing about advice is that it's all opinions. Teens have opinions, therefore bad at giving advice? But for the same reason adults are somehow good at giving advice? Because they have better opinions? I don't think so. Teenagers are far less cynical.
It is not just teenagers that are like that. Many adults are like that too. Think back to when you were a teenager to get your answer.
b/c we want to feel smarter than everyone treats us....they tell us to ';grow up'; so we try and then they yell at us for some other reason....we are just trying to figure out what is right for us. but no one gives us that chance...well that's my opinion anyway....straight from the center of teenage wasteland
easy question cause we are teeenagers we think we know everything..when in fact we really dont know what we are saying when are giving advice....if u want good advice ask ur elders

No comments:

Post a Comment