Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can I find a high pitched buzzer that deters teenagers from hanging around my home?

The buzzer has a very high frequancy that people with young ears find quite anoying but people over 20 cant normally hear.Where can I find a high pitched buzzer that deters teenagers from hanging around my home?
I don't know where you could find such a device...but what probably would work is if you could create a device that would start Lawrence Welk music playing as soon as they walked in the door and stopped when they left (since we hate it too!) When I was a teenager just the thought of Lawrence Welk made me wretch....Grandparents were always watching it!Where can I find a high pitched buzzer that deters teenagers from hanging around my home?
Dont know about the buzzer,but I would put a speaker outside and play Frank Sinatra and Perry Como songs
If teenagers are hanging around your home, they're probably doing it because they know it bugs you. Either ignore it, or go out and talk to them. Maybe you will become friends.





You really have no right to emit annoying high-pitched noises into a public space.
I can't tell you whether this is legal.


I can't tell you whether this is ethical.


But I can tell you where you can buy it.





See the link below.
i've never heard of that.


but being a teenager.. i don't think that would be a deterrance because... have you listened to some of our music? we can stand pretty much anything.


i recommend putting on some old blue grass country music. most of us will run away quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment