Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are the two most commonly abused psychoactive drugs among teenagers?

I'm doing a study and I need to know what the two most commonly abused psychoactive drugs abused among teenagers. I don't totally trust websites because they might have gotten their information wrong. Still, when you give me your answer I'd prefer to know what website you got it from if you got it from a website at all.What are the two most commonly abused psychoactive drugs among teenagers?
One hundred percent sure.


Alcohol and Marijuana.


A psychoactive is defined as a chemical substance that exerts psychological effects including changes in mood, cognition, and behavior.


Alcohol and Marijuana are the cheapest and easiest to find, therefor the most abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment