Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Any websites for teenagers who are struggling to pick a career?

I leave school in 8 month's and in 5month's i have to know what college course im doing,is there any sites to give me information on jobs? Thanks.Any websites for teenagers who are struggling to pick a career?
I was in the same situation you are in now, only when I graduated College. I picked up the book Discover what You are Best At by Linda Gale and found my niche to be Financial Planning. I know you will find the same success.





Good Luck to You





YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!!Any websites for teenagers who are struggling to pick a career?
I'm in the same boat!!


I go on to the connexions website (just type it into google) and the connexions careers website 'Jobs4u' which has profiles of many jobs. Search through these. I'm sure your find something!! Good luck!!!
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment