Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How long can teenagers go without seeing their friends before it has an effect ?

can anything happen to them mentally after a long period of time without seeing any friends ?


how long is a good time with no friends after she got two underage drinking tickets ?How long can teenagers go without seeing their friends before it has an effect ?
If she is still in school and seeing people, nothing will happen to her if she doesn't see friends for 2 months. After that, depression may set in. If she is underage drinking, twice! she needs better friends. Try to help her find friends with better morals. She is on a bad path. I would not punish her for the underage drinking. I would just change her socializing patterns and see if the parent can spend more time with her. She needs a better role model. She needs friends that understand that underage drinking is illegal and not necessary for fun. Good luck.How long can teenagers go without seeing their friends before it has an effect ?
School friends, are like my good friends ((as in good people lol)) and I can go a while without them,, but I have to talk to at leas one almost every day





Neighborhood ';friends'; ((sucky people, and like one good friend--no joke)) umm... I haven't seen any in about a week,, and I'm good with that.





I don't have to see them, but I pretty much need to talk to at least one almost everyday...
I'll get depressed for not seeing my friends for a month


Maybe 2 weeks are enough.
it depends on the kid. Let them still have contact at least. Like blueberry said it can have huge dramic affects. Try to help them through it instead of just locking them up/ out. I didn't get to see my friends for about one and a half to two months becuz of some major stuff that was happening at my house and stuff and I just got really quiet and I didn't want to do anything or see anyone. I just sat under a tree all day listening to music.
i would go no longer than a month and i would NOT take the phone it has a hugggee mental effect. my parents took my phone and everything away for like 2 months i got really emotional and depressed and started cutting. it was too hard for me.
Well, it obviously depends on the person....


This is kind of a weird question.





I for one can go years without seeing people. But I am just that type of person.





Are you asking about punishment? I say a month of grounding would to the trick.
Of course people would go crazy without any social interaction!








Seriously, I get pretty depressed if I don't talk to my friends for like a day or so. :S
i cant go more than 2 weeks without friends


but for a punishment id say a about a month
for me maybe a weeks i felt so lonly when i got suspended from school.
i havent had any friends for like 2 years and im 16. but then again im a little strange..
i cant go longer then a week

No comments:

Post a Comment