Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anybody have any good ideas for designing a purple room for teenagers?

I just moved in and I painted my room light purple. does anybody have any website links or ideas on designing my room?Ty





P.S. best idea gets 10 pointsDoes anybody have any good ideas for designing a purple room for teenagers?
Well, I don't have a website you could go to, but there's is an American Girl book called: ';Groom your room : terrific touches to brighten your bedroom!'; You could check it out at your local library. I think it has a special section for purple rooms. Hope this helps!!Does anybody have any good ideas for designing a purple room for teenagers?
3 walls lavender %26amp; 1 wall plum or 3 walls plum %26amp; 1 wall lavender!!!
it really depends on what you are into at the mo,try these links and good luck,www.rooms.hp.com www.duediligenceonline.com bigsbedrooms.com www.virtualtoursnw.com -
Try hgtv.com. Lots of great ideas, pics %26amp; videos. They may have a decorated purple room to get ideas from, or you may find something there that you could incorporate into your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment