Thursday, January 21, 2010

How does gas prices, insurance, and car repairs effect teenagers in the economic downturn?

I have to write a story for my school newspaper about the economic downturn and how it effects us teenagers. I myself being a teenager decided the only thing us teens have to worry about is gas and insurance, and not all teens do but some of us do. I don't have really know how to right the story when i myself don't know too much about this topic.How does gas prices, insurance, and car repairs effect teenagers in the economic downturn?
1. The teenage unemployment rate - the percentage of 16- to 19-year-olds looking for part- or full-time jobs rose to 19.1 percent in September from 18.9 percent in August.





2. The minimum rate rose but the gas prices, insurance and repairs also did.





3. Teenagers are seeing more problems in the home as well due to this situation.How does gas prices, insurance, and car repairs effect teenagers in the economic downturn?
http://carquotes.50webs.com - try this one. I personally have their car insurance, cause it is the cheapest for me in our area.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment