Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you know any Christian Worship songs that are good for teenagers to sing during the regular session?

Me and my friend have decided that we are going to sing Sunday at church in front of everyone. But we can decide what song to sing that isnt to high for me and isnt too low for her. Im going to be 15 in a month and she is 13, do you have any suggestions to what song we can sing?Do you know any Christian Worship songs that are good for teenagers to sing during the regular session?
Here are some great standard worship tunes that aren't too difficult:





All in All


Day by Day


As the Deer


Overwhelmed (a little high)*


My Everything*


Amazing Grace


All of My Days


Our God is an Awesome God


Light of the World*





Ones with * are some of my all time favorites :) I think it's great that you are so young and so willing to do this for your church! Don't be nervous, and sing from your heart to the Lord!Do you know any Christian Worship songs that are good for teenagers to sing during the regular session?
My sisters and i would sing in church all the time some good christian songs would be songs by ';point of grace'; they have good music!
Moving Forward by Ricardo Sanchez
Wait for me by Rebecca St. James.
How Great Thou Art or On Eagles Wings


2 of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment