Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can one reawaken Oingo Boingo in the minds of teenagers today?

Tell me how I may be able to remind kids today what a great band like oingo boingo is.How can one reawaken Oingo Boingo in the minds of teenagers today?
I don't think Oingo Boingo is the band that will reawaken the minds of the youth of America.How can one reawaken Oingo Boingo in the minds of teenagers today?
Saddly I feel the same way as Instantkarma. None of my friends seem interested in listening to it so I feel like I'm one of the only youths that even listens to the music :( Shame too, it's the best band I've ever heard. Way better than the music that's put out now.

Report Abuse



well, i am only 15 and Oingo Boingo is one of my favorite bands. It's sad that when I wear a Boingo shirt, no one knows who they are. I've actually meet Steve Bartek...... cool guy.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment