Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is a great place in the Caribbean for meeting teenagers my own age and partying?

I am 17 years old, and I am planning to go somewhere in the Caribbean. The problem is I can't find a place that is more focused on older teens like me.What is a great place in the Caribbean for meeting teenagers my own age and partying?
Barbados is a really great place to come. There are many night spots that you can visit including all along St Lawrence Gap.There is also Club Xtreme on Worthing that many young people frequent. Now would be a good time to come as we are celebrating our annual Crop Over Festival.


http://www.funbarbados.com/Crop_Over/What is a great place in the Caribbean for meeting teenagers my own age and partying?
saint.martin/sint.maarten,we always partying and having a good time,and you get to party wih french and dutch teens and yes we speak english lol
Go to Barbados are you comming alone or with parents???
Trinidad and Tobago


We ah party people and you have a great time
Barbados sounds like its for you..check out Barbados for good night life.





=]

No comments:

Post a Comment