Thursday, January 21, 2010

At what age should teenagers quit playing video games?

I am 14 and I get good grades, yet I want to become something huge in life. I can't resist playing ps3 and i dont want it to interfere with my education. Is there any limitations or criterias to video games?At what age should teenagers quit playing video games?
Video games are for people of all ages. If you do not want it to interfere with your education then just leave the PS3 alone, turn off the telivision, and read. The only person that can stop you from distractions is you.At what age should teenagers quit playing video games?
It won't interfere, you're 14, you don't need to worry as much as you are until high school. It's on thing to get good grades moderately or easily and another to be just barely getting good grades.





If it's just barely just cut off a lot of your time, but playing video games is actually sometimes quite a stress reliever.





If you're getting good grades easily then it is no problem but if you are so amazingly worried and don't trust me cut of maybe an hour or 2.
You can be as old as you want to play video games, but if you want to stop so you don't interfere either play just like half an hour-1 hour a day or stop for a while. Once you stop playing for the first days it gets easy and them come back to it once you've done exams etc.
I'm 19 and I still play video games, and I know people who are over 30 who still play video games.





I'm in training to become a doctor, and that's pretty huge to me. Just don't play them TOO much, especially if you have anything that needs to be done for school.
Im 21 and I still play games. But since your in school and everything you should only focus on your work. When you have free time in the weekends then enjoy it. Im in College and I have to do work everyday but in the weekends when Im done my work, I play some games.
I'm 15 and yup video games did kind of ruin my education, but I used to be in a clan, lol yea pretty geeky, and there were some pretty old people and trust me you don't want to be playing to your thirties.
When you are a freshmen/sophomore, you are young, and you have plenty of free time, almost no responsibility, and disposable income, but when you get older, that all changes. So I suggest a gradual transition.
whenever it's taking up their life.
i am 16 and i don't want to give up gaming and if your a gamer then you


are just like me and don't ask this question everywhere take your decisions yourself but its ok you wanted to ask and you asked ok
as long as you are not really addicted to video games to the point where your call of duty stats are more important than your grades, then I don't see it as a problem.
At about twenty five you should end up growing out of it.. You're still young.. eventually it should get boring and you will find other things to do.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment