Saturday, January 23, 2010

What kind of guest speakers would be good to have for teenagers?

I think the ';every 15 minutes'; video or speaker about alcohol would be a great idea. What else do you think?What kind of guest speakers would be good to have for teenagers?
At all school we have alot of guest speakers. There were dancers that had been broke and then made a name for themselves but the one I remember clearly was a guy who came and talked about disabilities. And how they can be caused from alcohol abuse and drugs. He was inspirational (In my opinion) and there were a few others such as discrimination talks (Race, sexual orientation), peer pressure etc. Mainly just things that teens can relate to..I think Peer pressure is a good one.What kind of guest speakers would be good to have for teenagers?
I think anything to do with drinking and drugs is a great option.





Hope I Helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment