Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are some popular songs for teenagers today?

I am looking to make a playlist for a party I'm having. It's just a casual, fun, summer party. I want a good playlist but I guess I'm not all aware of most people are listening to right now. What are some of the most popular songs right now? Please choose songs that aren't too inappropriate because we will be outdoors at a public park.





Thanks so much.What are some popular songs for teenagers today?
Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas


Day N Nite-Kid Cudi


Right Round ft. Kesha-Flo-Rida


Hush Hush-The Pussycat Dolls


Lady Gaga-Poker Face


Beyonce-Halo





Those are just a few of them . What I would do would be to go a radio station website that has a countdown of the top songs at the moment. I am in Australia so ours is :


http://www.take40.com/music/music-charts鈥?/a>


And this is another one I found on google:


http://www.at40.com/





There should be a couple more out there, google it :P.


Good luck with your party :) .What are some popular songs for teenagers today?
Poker face by ??????? I'm 35 but I even like it.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment