Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the average age when teenagers finish senior high in the US?

I'm in the Philippines, so I don't have any idea.


Plus, what about the average age when they start college?What is the average age when teenagers finish senior high in the US?
half are 17 and the other half are 18. most start college when they are 18, some may be 17 since their birthdays are in late september, october, november, and december.What is the average age when teenagers finish senior high in the US?
I was 17 when I started college, but I have a summer birthday. Average is 17 to 18 for both.
I finished high school and started college at 18. Looking back, I wished started the higher ed a year later. Oh, well.
17 for both.
18 would be the average age.
Well, it's normally either 17 or 18, but I graduate High School when I'm 16.
18
18.
17/18 for both
18 for both
18

No comments:

Post a Comment