Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do you think of teenagers having outrageous parties?

Where they drink, hook up, and get high?





Do you believe that kids are only young once and should be able to take advantage of being able to have that much fun often? Or do you think it's ridiculous? What do you think of teenagers having outrageous parties?
I think they can have parties to a point... if they drink and get high and everything they should at least be safe, and not drive home.What do you think of teenagers having outrageous parties?
I'm a teenager and believe me... im still very young. I would never ever go to a party and drink and hook up and get high. No way!


That would not be me. My average is 98.93, so most of the adults that i have met dont think i would do those things and i wouldnt. I think that is just inappropraite. Though if the teen goes and does whatever they like and does listen to anyone then thats their fault, their messing up their own lives. Mostly everyone has been taught in health able the affects of drugs, sleeping with people, getting high and after all of that... i would feel so sick. So, i would never never want to go there and become as sick as that. If i went to a party i would talk to some friends, meet some new people, eat good food, and then go home - end of topic. I think a party would be as great as a party without the junk. Instead you can dance, eat, talk, and talk, and talk some more. There is a line between having a fun party, and having an uncontrolable party.


I hope that helps.


Good luck.
It really all depends on the standpoint you're looking at it from...


It's like asking if you like or DONT like parties





Some will say that that is freakin outrageous, but I dont really mind. I mean I dont like parties that much... but man i would have fun if i went to a party like that.





I would say no.
I'm a teenager..all my friends do it, I don't though. I think it's dumb %26amp; it's just not me. Along with wanting to have fun, they use drugs, alcohol, %26amp; sex as a way to fit in or feel good about themselves, some even use it as an escape from their real life. I should know..I see it everyday. I just have a confidence about myself, so I know I don't need to alter myself with chemicals. :)





.♥
No I think it is redicolous I think they should get more discipline by their parents! Their needs to be more discipline in this country as far as im concerned can you believe it is theirs 14, 15 years old girls having sex I think that is disgusting parents in this country need to sort them selves out
Well my opinion is let us have fun and enjoy our life's we only live once you might as well live our life as we can if people want to get drunk-have parties-lose there virginity at the age they are just let them go ahead and do it ;)





Adults are just as bad they are the ones who get into allot of trouble like as an example where i live manchester in Piccadilly you will walk around on a friday night and always will see adults fighting and rowing they is no different to be Honest just lets all have fun do what we like until it goes to far...





Thanks will.
Man, do you live in my neighborhood? I swear teenagers having parties happens every night with my neighbors.





I say as long as they are not bothering me, I don't care. But if they are, you better believe I'm calling the police.
Ok, i am a teenager


and yeah, i love to go to parties and dance/make out.


But when it comes to haveing sex and getting high


thats when i know i need to but out.I am not so stupid that i am going to ruin myself over one night
i'm a teenager, and i'm definitely not into that kinda thing... i don't think doing that stuff is or would be fun. but i'm jealous of the happiness they get from it. i just don't know if it's worth it...
well...


being a teen and going to parties, i think that theres a clear line between fun and out of contol.


sure dancing and making out can be fun but the drinking and drugs just push it overboard.
I think it's wrong for teenagers to do that.


Just because they are young once doesn't mean they should do stuff like drink,get high/wasted,and hook up.


How is trouble ';fun'; anyway?
In my state the legal drinking age is 21 Yes it is ridiculous for the teenagers to have these parties, your time will come
Teens should not drink or do drugs. Maybe once they are eighteen because they can deal with their own consequences but until then, parents need to stop these parties if they hear about them and not let their children go.
well, my opinion, being a teenager, is you don't have to do it, your messing ur life up if you do.
I hate them all, Tonight there is a big party to celebrate Adam's going away and I'm not going. I hate stupid parties and will only go to parties when I'm in uni.
its their own fault, I don't really care, I was smart enough to never do that and if other people choose to that is their own problem
I think it's all stupid! I am a teenager and I wouldn't EVER do this! But I guess you can't really stop it....


Good question :)
I think it's ridiculous.
cor. party's? smoking? drugs? drinking? sex?


I'm there.








i'm 13 btw. %26gt;.%26lt;
I think once they are 21, its all good. But highschool aged they are just skanky. DANG!
let them screw up their lifes....
love them. except that i dont smoke at the parties. thats stupid
i think its ridiculous and I thought that when I was a teenager too.Being young is not an excuse for being dumb..
Makes me feel like such an outcast.


But I'll always be the wise one, %26amp; they will eventually look up to me.
all of u who think its ridiculous are just loners and nerds get a life i bet u haven't even been at a party
i believe that but i think sometimes it goes to far.
i think that there are other ways to have fun and enjoy your teenage years
i go to those parties, but i dont smoke or have sex
lick it like a lollipop.....





hahahahahahaha!!!!!!














LET'S PARTY BITCHES!











^


this is a joke














gee, thanks for all the thumbs down! honestly, i think kids who do all that crap have a right to, and if they want to get high go ahead and let them. they're the only ones that make their life good or bad.
Teenagers are teenagers, let them do what they do. If you tell them not to do something it will only make them want to do them more.
uhhh u only live ur life once so u might as well make the best of it





i live for the weekends.. i love parties like that. im actualy going to one sooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment