Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teenagers and young adults, What is the worst traffic ticket you have ever gotten?

Why did you get the ticket and what did your parents do?Teenagers and young adults, What is the worst traffic ticket you have ever gotten?
I got a speeding ticket when I was a teenager.





I loved my driver's license and driving privileges more than anything (at that time).





Back in those days they published the driving tickets in the newspaper. I knew my mother would see it and I could not drive my beloved car anymore.





Now I was a tough little cookie when I was a kid. But when I tried to tell my mother about the ticket I started crying. I tried to hold it in and that made the sobs worse. My mother (who over reacts to everything) just said, ';I will pay it for you, but don't let it happen again.';








I never could figure out why she took the news of the ticket so well until YEARS and YEARS later.





She thought I was going to tell her I was pregnant. LOLTeenagers and young adults, What is the worst traffic ticket you have ever gotten?
Ran into a pole. Not the worst, but it was very embarrassing and it totaled the car.
I've never gotten one maybe you should be more carful when you drive
i've gotten only 1 speeding ticket, i was going 42 in a 30 (according to the cop's radar) but he reduced it to 39 in a 30 so that i can only pay 77 dollars instead of 128. when i told my mom she was fine with it, she said ';so what? it's only a ticket.';
speeding,not stopping at a stop sign and killing someone
$56 for 75 in a 65. It was my first ticket, so he knocked it down, it was really 90 in a 65.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment