Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are great christmas gifts for teenagers these days?

I have 2 boys 11 and 16. It seems to get harder each year to think of unique gifts. Can you give me some ideas?What are great christmas gifts for teenagers these days?
dvds


video games


lava lamp


board games


posters


clothes they like


things you set on shelfs


battery charger


disk cleaner


clocks


girt cards


romote control cars


fiberoptic lights


small fish tank


cds


Itunes card if they have itunes


paintball gun


air soft gun


buckets/shelfs/bins


lock for door


What are great christmas gifts for teenagers these days?
bikes


money


electronic games


acne med.


clothes-but not to much,maybe 1 pair


colonge- for the oldest





you could buy some average gifts, and give them a really uniqe handcrafted thing,like a photo album, a page for each year and the years to come, or handknitted gloves or scarves(not sweaters cause thoose are way more embarassing to wear, which makes you not appreciate it as much.)



what about a snowboard and some gear.





when I was a teen all I wanted was money so I could get whatever I wanted and hang with friends at the mall while I was spending it! my parents on year gave me $100- they had different bills all folded up into little paper fans and tied with red and green ribbon and had them all stuffed into a glass Christmas Tree (one of those candy dishes about 8 inches tall) it was so cool and fun to unwrap it all and see how much money I got! I would say money for the 16 yo for sure- he will like that much better.
Maybe an electric shaver for the 16 year old (at least it would be useful); tickets to a show if they're listen to music (make sure it's a band/artist they like; ask them what music they listen to); a guitar; a book if they read; a gift card/packet of money if all else fails.
My 11-year-old wants an ipod, and games for his DS.





The 14-year-old only wants money, clothes, and shoes, but mostly money so he can pool his resources and buy a dirt bike.





May not have been help, but that's all I can get out of mine this year, too.
latest gadgets, clothes, shoes, money and anything they like.
VIDEO GAMES and consoles....(Ps3, Wii, XBox...)


IPODs





Im fifteen :)





God bless.
What are their hobbies and interests? Get something related to that.
money. Don't worry, everything else you might think of will be dumb to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment