Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How does working part-time give teenagers a sense of responsibility?

How does working part-time give teenagers a sense of responsibility?


I need help with an essay.How does working part-time give teenagers a sense of responsibility?
Let's see, first off there is the responsibility of the work itself. You have directions to follow, work to get done, etc.


Then there is the matter of your school work. You will have to p0lan time to get your homework and projects done.


Then you still have to have some sort of social life, so you will have to organize your time to include that also.


Then you will need to organize a budget, and make yourself stick to your plan in order to make large purchases.





that should get you startedHow does working part-time give teenagers a sense of responsibility?
Well I worked full-time from age 14-16 in the summers and enjoyed it very much. Not only did I make lots of money, but I learned how to work hard and with other people and face up to my mistakes. I learned how to interact with customers and earn my salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment