Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the biggest problem facing teenagers today?

This is for a research paper so far I have...


Teen Pregnancy


Anorexia


Bulimia


Obesity


Gang Involvement


Smoking


Underage Drinking


Drug Abuse


Depression


Bullying


Victims of Internet Predators


Steroid Use


Dropping out of School


Lack of Sleep


Suicide


Violence


Gambling





Any Others? Or suggestions on which one of these^^ i should do?What is the biggest problem facing teenagers today?
I don't know if you're a teenager or not, but I am, and I think lack of sleep and depression are the two biggest issues. With all the drama that goes on with teenagers, there are tons of depressed teenagers. And most of my friends (including me) only get about 5-6 hours of sleep each night.


Sounds like an interesting paper.





Edit: I just thought of another one: being poor. That's a big problem because it's really embarrassing for teenagers to be poor, whether it's them personally or their families.What is the biggest problem facing teenagers today?
the imposition of social grouping and the disregarded amount of disrespect for others through hazing that are not with in those selective groups. Anorexia, Bulimia, Obesity, Drug Abuse, Depression, Suicide and Violence Assaults are manifested through these actions.
i would say its pregnancy cause its so common now days.... my senior year in high school 7 girls graduated while they where pregnant :O
the lack of funds for public education.
underaged sex / rape
Peer Pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment