Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What ski goggles are popular with teenagers?

I am fairly new to ski goggles and I dont what what brand I am looking for, one that is popular for teenagers.What ski goggles are popular with teenagers?
Dragon's suck with style for teens. Honestly, you'd LOVE Oakleys. They're the most stylish goggles out there. My sister and I have been using them ever since we could ski, and we're very happy with them. My sis has had the same pair for four years and they're still in style. People ask us where we got them all the time. So I'd say Oakley's is your best bet. Good luck!What ski goggles are popular with teenagers?
Oakley


Spy


Dragon


Anon


All very good, popular brands. I have a pair of Oakleys and love'm.
how much money you got you can't find cool ones for under 60$ anon, spy, and electrics, o and von zipper
i personally have been using dragon goggles for years now and recommend them!!





other brands that are popular and have a good rep are anon, smith and electric.





oakley are very popular but i have heard very bad and very good things about the quality. oakley sunglasses are awesome but i think its a gamble with oakley snow goggles.





good luck!!
Oakly's are great! Just do not use anti-fog agents on them. They already have anti-fog built in and it doesn't react good with the other agents.


I learned this first hand from the factory which is near where I live. BTW. It is an awesome looking building! It looks like it is from another planet!
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment