Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to loose weight and fat for teenagers?

I play basketball and I need to be more faster %26amp; quicker so I decided to loose some weight,fat and get more stronger. I'm only 15 years old , 5'6-7 and weight 140 lbs. I do a lot exercises but EAT lot so I don't see any results of loosing. I want to start DIET but don't know how to start? ANY TIPS %26amp; HELP PLEASE?How to loose weight and fat for teenagers?
Just stop eating so much junk and eat less. You already said you eat a lot. Cut out all the fast food. Dont eat so much bread, rice if you eat it, anything oily, pasta, etc.... Try to have a lot of salads, but watch the salad dressing. Have vinegar or lemon or lime juice, no oil. Get in some protein though. Try to stick to chicken and turkey most the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment