Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can teenagers in middle school take a pepper spray to school?

My dad gave me a pepper spray for self defense. He told me to carry it around everywhere and their attached to my keys. I need my keys to get home from school, im i allowed to bring it to school?Or will i get into some major deep trouble?Can teenagers in middle school take a pepper spray to school?
I do believe you are not allowed to have it at school because it can be used as a weapon.





You should go and ask your principal about this though. And if they say no, then there's your 100% clear answer. But if your father still wants you to carry it with you, have him to write a letter/E-mail or phone into the School board and ask there.





I would want my children to have something to protect them-self's from predators from and to school, and any other time they are out of the house.





Keep SafeCan teenagers in middle school take a pepper spray to school?
Check your school rules, but generally no, it is considered a weapon. My friend had her hand sanitizer confiscated because the teacher thought it was pepper spray. (: Good times. So no, I would not bring it to school.
I wouldn't take that to school if I were you. The only way I could see you having that at school is if you kept it in your locker.
you should talk to your principal and see if its ok. im sure he/she will understand if it makes your dad feel more comfortable
deep trouble. it is a weapon. Zero tolerance. sorry i would want you to have it too!
No. It is considered a weapon.





Blessings
idk, try google

No comments:

Post a Comment