Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is the word nymphomaniac common knowledge to teenagers aged 16 and up?

Just curious. Would really like to know in the next hour or so to prove a point!Is the word nymphomaniac common knowledge to teenagers aged 16 and up?
Yes, however they usually only know the term ';nympho';. I find that in most cases the teenagers know the term means something ';dirty'; or use it to mean a person who likes sex a lot, or is addicted to sex.





鈥搉oun Pathology. abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire in womenIs the word nymphomaniac common knowledge to teenagers aged 16 and up?
I'm thirteen and have heard it before, it's not exactly common knowledge but....
I am 16 and i had never heard of such word!! But I guess there would be some 16 year olds who would know this word!!
The average 16 year old would not know what it means.





If you're with honors kids, then they may know what it is.
14, know what it means
if they are at all smart, yes
I'm 13 and I know what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment