Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are some business ideas for teenagers?

I am 14 going on 15 and I'm looking for ideas to start up my own business this summer.


I have no idea what to do so any ideas? I'm great with kids and I love them but the people here all have nannies so I don't know how that would work out since they are not in need of babysitters or anything of that sort.


Also, I am tech savvy but I don't know what I could do with that.





HELP!What are some business ideas for teenagers?
Tech savvy is GREAT!!!! Here is an option that I have been thinking about doing myself.... http://homegear.com/r/?q=23125922%26amp;r=2076


If you have a little imagination and can design stuff then you can start your own t-shirt design company and make moneyyyy :) sell to your friends, family and online... I think it beats lemonade stands lol!!!!What are some business ideas for teenagers?
Well, you can join GDI i am a teenager and i do it. All You Pay Is $10 a month its real easy and affordable





http://www.lawrencelwright.ws/

No comments:

Post a Comment