Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are some fun things for teenagers to do on a boring day?

I am really board today, and I want to invite my friend over and do something fun! It can be inside or outside, it doesn't matter to me.What are some fun things for teenagers to do on a boring day?
My favorite thing to do it to play games! You can drag out the old Monopoly Board or anything that takes your fancy! It is raining here in Michigan right now, so games would be my choice but if it were sunny you could all take a walk, a bicycle ride or another thing I love to do, hit some garage sales/yard sales!!! There's computer/xbox type games, movies to watch, go rent The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and have a little party where you dress up like the characters and throw the toast and the rice and all that! The world is full of fun stuff to do, it all depends on what you and your friends like to do! Just have fun!What are some fun things for teenagers to do on a boring day?
play basketball. Lots of girls like it.
Check out places that you can both go to volunteer your time. There many organizations that need help and it's a great place to meet new people.
Go to a movie. Go to a party. Dance. Kill someone or wait no no not that one.
well u can always PARTY!!!!!
play video games
Shop til u drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment