Thursday, May 13, 2010

What age is normal these days for teenagers to start dating?

Like, a serious relationship? Not just talking and ****.What age is normal these days for teenagers to start dating?
Seriously? Probably 16ish. They have their license and more freedom. 16 is the norm for somewhat serious dating.What age is normal these days for teenagers to start dating?
Well it's tough to say when people get really serious about their relationship. The normal starting for serious relationships can start if both are mature like around the high school years to people getting serious around their college or university years, to even just after all the school is done. But the norm around dating is close to around their high school years.
I think teens around the age of 16-19 start having their first serious relationships. I'm 17, and I've never actually had a serious serious relationship. Dating has just been for fun. I don't think I'm quite ready. I don't know what it really means yet. I think as I get a bit older and mature I'll be more ready.
Dating Cafe: always free of any charge.


They even have video-audio chat access for free, personal blog, discussion forum, photo galleries, rate pictures and many more.


I highly recommend it because I know for sure it will remain free forever (no upgrades, trials or other kin of bullshit)


http://cafebar.ro
Most teens start ';seriously'; dating when they get to high school. I mean they take it seriously but they hardly last because they're not serious enough for those in it to think they will. Anyhow, if that's what you mean then 14.
Im 17, and i just got a gf, cause i felt comfortable. i think its more so when you feel comfortable, not when you turn a certain age.
For serious relationships.. 13-14. My friend and her bf, they are like 1 year and 4 months and still strong so yeah . You just have to find the right one.





Goodluck.
serious relationship...when they can drive I guess, 16 or 17





please answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
7
12. Well, for everyone else I know. But it changes from person to person.
It depends on the person. Noone should be really serious tho until matured.
A real relationship maybe 15
13, that's when my parents let me start.


And I think that was a perfect age.
a serious realtionship?


I would say when you enter highschool
13
15
to start dating?





12
15...if the child is in highschool...trust me it makes a difrence
maybe 16 or 17. i agree with some answers, when they can drive and have more freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment