Friday, December 25, 2009

Teenagers

Do you have to do chores at home?





Do you get an allowance for doing ur chores?Teenagers
i have a butt load of chores.


it varies from doing the dishes. to cleaning my room. to sweeping all of the hardwood/tile floors in our house. to everyones laundry.





and i never get paid.


my parents point is that they work hard to give us a home and food and a life and they shouldnt' have to pay me to clean up just a little.





Teenagers
Do you really think you have to be paid just for helping your parents keeping the house clean, putting the dishes on the table, cleaning your room, etc..?


Isn't it a bit weird?


Ok, does your mum have less 'social rank' than you that she has to wash the dishes (or another chore)?


If you help your parents it's because you think you have to do it, no for the money they can give you..
yes





yes.. a pitiful one. and i have to pay for most of my things.





BTW, cleaning one's room should NOT be a paid chore, it's your stuff
I don't do chores, I just do favours when asked - I don't expect to get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment